My friend Mike from London / university / St. Thomas sent me a link from Saturday’s New York Times to a gallery of military meals. It’s fascinating. I had several reactions:
- I get nostalgic seeing that generic Canadian moist towelette
- PAPER matches? (hangs head in shame)
- I’m sure those all those soups and stews look less like vomit when they are in a cup
- The Americans provide tortillas but still refuse to admit Spanish should be an official language
- The German matches are so cute! Hedgehog!